Holy Name Parent's Association
As a school of faith, in keeping with the Catholic tradition of service, it is the mission of the HNS Parent's Association (“Parent's Association”) to support the school through volunteer work, funding efforts, parent education and the sponsoring and coordination of various events hosted within the school community.
The purpose of the HNS Parent's Association is:
- To foster a sense of community among parents
- To provide a communication link between the parents and the School
- To represent the views of parents to the School
- To provide financial support and volunteers for School-related activities and HNS Parent's Association sponsored events
- To support the director of school recruiting and marketing
- To act as a resource to the school
The Parent's Association recognizes all parents and legal guardians of students currently enrolled in Holy Name School as members of the Parent's Association.
Shaheda Jefferson – President
Harriett Lowery – Vice President
Lisa Hernandez– Treasurer
Open – Secretary
The Parent's Association is currently seeking volunteers for our fundraising, building improvement and marketing committees. If you’re interested in joining the association, volunteering for a committee, or would like to leave a comment, please email your name, child’s name, 2012/2013 grade, email address and comments/interests to email@example.com. You will also be added to our distribution list for any upcoming announcements or future meetings.